Why Koepsell Elementary School?
- High Achievement– Our commitment to academic excellence is cornerstone to our building. Through demonstrated merit and superior academic results, our students are driven to succeed.
- Smaller School– Our students benefit from personalized, supportive relationships. Small class sizes allow teachers to become engaged with each student and present the material on a personal level.
- Personalized Learning– Our experienced teachers lead dynamic classes that are responsive to the individualized needs of each student. Teachers employ multiple teaching styles to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the material.
Collaboration – It is our mission to create a collaborative community of lifelong learners who:
- Learn how to learn.
- Use self-evaluation and self-monitoring to strive for quality.
- Apply and communicate their knowledge to the real world.
- Respect themselves and others.
- Show responsibility by making appropriate life choices.
Real World Education – Our vision is to create a Glasser Quality School that will enhance every person’s natural desire to learn.